take your rock skills to the next level
Short Day (4 hour session) or Full Day (8 hour session).
$225 for 1:1
$260 for 2:1
$345 for 3:1
$325 for 1:1
$430 for 2:1
$480 for 3:1
- AMGA trained/certified guide
- Federal Land Use Surcharge (USFS/BLM)
- Rock climbing equipment (shoes, helmet, harness)
- Guide gratuity
- Food / snacks for the day
- Personal clothing (check out our recommended GEAR LIST)
intro to anchor building
This clinic is intended for folks looking to gain a stronger understanding of rock climbing systems and identifying safe and efficient anchors. Our 1 day clinic will teach students commonly used knots and hitches, the differences between using rock protection and other anchor building materials, and the fundamentals to building safe anchors. This course is NOT a certification and is intended to clean up bad habits and develop new skills. Additionally, It is a great way for preparing to take a Single Pitch Instructor course with the AMGA.
learn to lead climb
Lead climbing is for the most advanced rock climber who feels comfortable climbing hard grades and is looking to get out on the sharp end. Our day will consist of learning the differences between sport and traditional climbing, practicing mach leading, and the fundamentals of leading.
intro to multi-pitch
If you have climbed outside before on top-ropes and are looking to move further up the rock, this clinic will show you techniques used to climb in places like Yosemite, Red Rocks, and the Black Canyon. Multi-pitching is for advanced rock climbers who have dabbled in lead climbing and are looking to learn safe practices while following up several pitches of rock climbing.
rock rescue refresher
What to do when things go wrong high up on El Cap or top roping at Indian Creek. This refresher is a great way to learn how to get out of tricky situations and practice the full rock rescue drill at the American Mountain Guides Association standard. For folks that have taken AMGA courses before this is a great refresher for the next step.
- Climbers should be in good physical condition; no experience is necessary.
- Your guide will reach out to you prior to your scheduled outing to make a plan for your day.
- Looking for more climbing adventures? Check out our Rock & Raft option, climb in the might Black Canyon of the Gunnison, or top out a desert tower in Utah.
Please familiarize yourself with our Booking & Cancellation policies.
Anyone participating in our programs must fill out a Waiver beforehand. If you are under 18, please have parent/guardian complete.